Thursday, September 27, 2012

The start of something new:

5 week post delivery: WHAT TO DO???????? Well let try this again. I signed up for the gym last week and have gone every other day so far. My problem at this point is not giving into temptation but my memory to be honest. I need to remember not only my keys and the new baby but I need to remember to eat. With trying to get a 5 yr old to kindergarten and the baby needing food, clean diaper ect. It gets to be a bit hectic and I forget about me. I hate looking at the clock and its 1:00 and wow I didnt eat breakfast or lunch. Let me tell you skipping meals is not the way to lose weight trust me I've tried. So my goal for this week is to pre package snacks. Maybe I'll throw some in the diaper bag so I don't use forgetting them at home as an excuse. Today is Thursday and I will weigh in Monday morn, October 1st. 

Current weight: 240lbs
Goal weight: 175lbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment